View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Monday Evenings: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, unless otherwise posted
Colleen Morin- email@example.com
Christine Kelly- firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms of payment accepted at the Treasurer's Office
Personal Check-Credit/Debit Card-Money Orders-Cash (cash has to be EXACT)
How to Reach Us
******The Treasurer's Office is working remotely- We are still accepting payments by mail only or via our dropbox out front of the Town House. We are responding to emails so please feel free to contact us if necessary. We are currently unable to answer voicemails. Please look at our contact information page for email address and click on desired contact.******
The Treasurer's office receives and deposits the towns money. The Treasurer pays the bills for vendors, payroll, notes due, and manages all the Towns bank accounts. The Treasurer can borrow money for approved projects and pursue delinquent tax accounts. The Treasurer reports to the Department of Revenue and the Town Accountant on the fiscal accounting of the Towns money.
The Tax Collector is responsible for collecting real estate, personal property, and motor vehicle taxes.
- The Treasurer / Collector's Office is committed to collect all billed revenues due and owing to the town, in a prompt and courteous, fair manner and within the confines of all statues.
- Maximize all investments of the Town's funds.
- Conduct Tax Takings, Foreclosures, Sales and Auctions.
- Bonding, Borrowing and Credit Rating for Town Fiscal Projects and Activities.
- Court Judgments, Bankruptcies.
- Process and Control Town Employee Fiscal Matters:
- Payroll, Annuities, Employee Benefits, Group Insurance, Unemployment Compensation, and Workmen's Compensation Insurance.
- Assist all citizens of the Town in addressing any related fiscal matter.
|Colleen Morin||Treasurer / Collector||(781) 585-0409|
|Christine Kelly||Assistant Treasurer / Collector||(781) 585-0409|