The Plympton Public Library focuses on popular recreational reading for all ages but also provides current information on various cultural, social and recreational interests of the community. Public access is offered to computer equipment, a copy machine and a fax machine. The meeting room at the library is available to outside groups during regular, business hours via a request form. Trustee meetings are posted at the town hall and are open to the public. More information is available by calling or visiting the library.
Please drop by! Hours are as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturdays: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Our library also has its own website www.plymptonlibrary.org and is a member of the SAILS Library Network. SAILS now has over 60 library members throughout Southern Massachusetts. You can search the SAILS Library Catalog and place a hold on materials while at home by going to the home page of the Plympton library website.
|Debbie Batson||Library Director||(781) 585-4551|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Voter Registration Deadline for March 1 Primary
- Census Forms, Voter Information, and Dog License Applications
- Attorney General Notice of Approvals of Zoning and Municipal Bylaws
- October 18, 2015 Marked the Official Opening of Plympton's Parks
- What's all this I hear about a new public safety building?