Board of Assessors
In compliance with Chapter 40, Section 56 of M.G. L. the Board of Assessors conducted a comprehensive reassessment of all classes of properties in the Town of Plympton, MA. This action was undertaken to comply with that section of the law that requires triennial certification of property values.
The Assessments are reflective of the Market Value for January 1, 2013, which is the tax date for Fiscal Year 2014. FY2014 Tax Rate is $16.97.
The goal of the Board of Assessors is to value properties as equitably and consistently as possible. Please e-mail, call, or visit for any property tax information.
|Jocelyn A. Anderson||Chairman|
|Steven R. Lewis|
|Ethan C. Stiles|
- 2014 ONLINE PROPERTY RECORD CARDS
- Application for Farm Animal and Machinery Excise Form
- Assessors Maps
- Chapterland 61/61A/61B Application - Revised 2008
- FY2014 PERSONAL PROPERTY VALUES
- FY2014 REAL ESTATE VALUES
- Motor Vehicle Excise Abatement Application
- Plymouth Registry of Deeds
- Real Estate Tax FAQ
- Real and Personal Property Abatement Application
- Registry of Motor Vehicles Excise Tax
- Request Certified Abutters List
- Senior Tax Exemption Application
- Tax Bills
- Taxpayer's Guide to Prop 2 1/2
- Taxpayer's Guides to Personal Exemptions
- Zoning Map