What is a real estate tax exemption?
A Clause Exemption is a release from the obligation to pay all or a portion of taxes assessed on your property. The clause exemptions listed here are based on the personal circumstances of the property owner as of July 1st. The Massachusetts Legislature has enacted the following clause exemptions, all of which are subparagraphs of the Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 59, Section 5.
For more information or help with exemptions and forms, please contact the Assessors Office at 781-585-3227.
- 2015 ONLINE PROPERTY RECORD CARDS
- Application for Farm Animal and Machinery Excise Form
- Assessors Maps
- Chapterland 61/61A/61B Application - Revised 2008
- Motor Vehicle Excise Abatement Application
- OWNER CHANGE OF ADDRESS REQUEST FORM
- Plymouth Registry of Deeds
- Real Estate Tax FAQ
- Real and Personal Property Abatement Application
- Registry of Motor Vehicles Excise Tax
- Request Certified Abutters List
- Senior & Veteran Property Tax Exemption Application
- Tax Bills
- Taxpayer's Guide to Prop 2 1/2
- Taxpayer's Guides to Personal Exemptions
- Zoning Map