What is a real estate tax exemption?
A Clause Exemption is a release from the obligation to pay all or a portion of taxes assessed on your property. The clause exemptions listed here are based on the personal circumstances of the property owner as of July 1st. The Massachusetts Legislature has enacted the following clause exemptions, all of which are subparagraphs of the Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 59, Section 5.
For more information or help with exemptions and forms, please contact the Assessors Office at 781-585-3227.
- 2014 ONLINE PROPERTY RECORD CARDS
- Application for Farm Animal and Machinery Excise Form
- Assessors Maps
- FY2014 PERSONAL PROPERTY VALUES
- FY2014 REAL ESTATE VALUES
- Motor Vehicle Excise Abatement Application
- Plymouth Registry of Deeds
- Real Estate Tax FAQ
- Real and Personal Property Abatement Application
- Registry of Motor Vehicles Excise Tax
- Senior Tax Exemption Application
- Tax Bills
- Taxpayer's Guide to Prop 2 1/2
- Taxpayer's Guides to Personal Exemptions